NextGuide helps TV networks reach and engage their audiences throughout the lifecycle of a show, from production and promotion, all the way to airing and streaming/on-demand.
NextGuide makes an award-winning platform targeting the entertainment industry, enabling it to efficiently spend and target promotional budgets and collect exponentially more and better data about actual audiences than ever before. The platform includes the NextGuide Reminder Button, a tool that helps TV networks, programmers and broadcasters build their audiences with detailed metrics and measurement. The platform also includes universal discovery, search, recommendations, and watchlist services with live TV and streaming support.
How NextGuide Works
- Broadcasters can place NextGuide’s Reminder Button on any website, mobile app, banner campaign or social property they are running.
- Visitors (end users) are prompted to either use their email address or Facebook account to receive show reminders 30 minutes (or more) before the show airs.
- NextGuide processes show reminders for new episodes on Live TV, as well as when new episodes arrive on popular streaming services including Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, iTunes, and Netflix.
- Reminders are delivered by email or via the NextGuide iOS App (SMS support and Android coming later this year), and also include convenient one-click-to-DVR buttons (for Comcast, DIRECTV and DISH subscribers at present).
NextGuide by the Numbers
- Sending over a million emails a month as of March 2014
- 3MM+ downloads of Dijit Remote, NextGuide, and Miso apps
- Available for 80 shows across 4 major TV networks
- 50%+ market coverage for Remind-to-DVR Service via Comcast, DIRECTV, DISH networks, and Rovi