The Viggle app helps brands and TV networks reach entertainment fans with precision targeting at scale, to drive guaranteed brand interactions and sustained tune-in.
Viggle App Overview
Launched in January 2012, Viggle is an entertainment marketing and rewards platform whose app rewards its members for watching TV shows and discovering music. Viggle enhances TV viewing with interactive games like Viggle LIVE and fantasy sport games like Viggle Football and MYGUY. Viggle members get rewarded for their TV watching and music listening with real rewards — including digital downloads, electronics, trips, exclusive entertainment experiences, gift cards, and more. Members can also use Viggle.com, an online rewards destination where they can purchase or redeem their Viggle Points for the top digital entertainment: TV shows, movies, music, and more. Viggle’s audio verification technology recognizes television shows and allows members to check into live and recorded TV content from more than 170 of the most popular broadcast and cable channels. Viggle has partnered with Gracenote to help power Viggle MUSIC.
How Viggle Works
- Viggle’s audio recognition technology checks users into TV or matches songs.
- Users get a point per minute + any bonuses for featured songs or TV shows.
- Users engage with friends and play along experiences for even more points.
- Users redeem Viggle Points for real rewards like music downloads, gift cards and more.
Viggle by the Numbers
- Over 7 million net registered users
- $19 million in rewards redeemed
- Available across 170 TV channels
- Average time spent in app: 64 minutes and 58 seconds
Awards and Recognition
- Tech Crunch – “One of the Best Apps of 2012”
- 2012 Appy Award – Best “Television/Video” App
- 2012 Appy Award – Best “Entertainment: Professional Content” App
- 2013 Social TV Award – Best Check-In and Loyalty Award
- 2013 Social TV Award – Best Ubiquitous Sports Social TV Award
- 2013 Social TV Award – Best Check-In and Loyalty Sports Social TV Award